קול קורא: תמיכה בחוקרים וחוקרות
לחוקרות ולחוקרים שלום רב,
The New Scholars Program supports projects to help early- to mid-career women scientists balance family responsibilities with demanding academic careers. New Scholars seeks to actively address the attrition rate of talented women scientists caused by work-life balance issues. The Foundation provides one, two and three year grants to STEM institutions and organizations actively working towards a more equitable academia by:
· Encouraging networking and collaborations among institutions and/or across STEM disciplines in ways that support the challenges of faculty and staff with family responsibilities.
· Developing and implement strategies for advocacy and policy development to advance knowledge, awareness, and application of programs to retain, recruit and develop women in science.
· Enabling scientists to attend conferences, meetings, workshops and symposia that are critical to the development of a career in science by helping them with childcare and other family responsibilities when attending scientific gatherings.
· Proposals are welcome for single-year grants in amounts between US$5,000 to US$50,000.
· Proposals will be accepted for multi-year programs (up to three years) for grant amounts of US$5,000 to US$50,000 per year.
מועד אחרון להגשת תקצירים: 15.9.2011
להלן הקול הקורא המלא.
מרב בכר רייז
רשויות המחקר וההוראה
המסלול האקדמי המכללה למנהל
טלפון – 03-9635733
פקס – 03-9634033
P חשבי לפני הדפסה